Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day one


My birthday was yesterday and while I woke up with the flu, it was a great day. Jonathan had everything planned out perfectly, including seeing Toy Story 3 (which was fantastic). We also went to Barnes and Noble so I could pick out a photography book to use with my new camera. I chose Tom Ang's Digital Photography Masterclass. So far, it's been great.

A few days before my birthday J gave me my present because he couldn't wait. I'm so glad he did. It was the camera I've been lusting after--the Canon Rebel T2i. It wasn't the normal kit either--it had the 18-135mm zoom lens which is making me a happy girl.

I haven't been able to play around too much because I've been couch ridden, but I thought I'd show the pictures I've taken from my sick bed.




I've been watching Friends like crazy, but J isn't the biggest fan, so it's headphones for me.


Milton loves being under J's desk, or under small chairs.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for you and your blog! I hope you are all better now.

    ReplyDelete